Adam Turoff on Tue, 11 Jan 2000 18:28:08 -0500 (EST)

Re: Reading group next week?

> I liked Adam's suggestion that we read a thinner book, and also that
> we read a policies-and-practicies sort of book, which might arouse
> more discussion than the technical books we had been reading before.
> But I'm also interested in continuing with the Conway book, although
> less so because interest in that seems to be waning.
>
> I wonder if we could come to some sort of decision?  Does anyone else
> have an opinion?

Thanks for bringing this up, Mark.

I brought the three books I mentioned earlier to dinner last night.
The concensus was to read 'Extreme Programming Explained' by Kent Beck.

Since next monday is a holiday, and since it would be a REALLY GOOD idea
to give everyone a chance to read the book in its entirety, we decided
to talk about it on Monday, 1/31/00.

-- Adam

PS: Extreme Programming Explained
    Kent Beck