John Nolan on Tue, 11 Jan 2000 19:29:45 -0500 (EST)

Re: Amazon Boycott

> Thanks for the link about Amazon and the boycott.  I guess I have been
> living under a rock the last few months (it's a very nice rock, really!) and
> had not heard.  I just canceled an outstanding order with Amazon in the
> amount of $150.

If you're buying computer books, you can get them cheaper
at bookpool anyway:  http://www.bookpool.com.

Bookpool does not claim any patents, AFAIK.

I want to try to patent the idea of a patent office as a
business model, and then after it's approved, sue the
patent office itself.  Think I could get away with it?  ;)