Nicolai Rosen on Thu, 10 Feb 2000 13:54:33 -0500 (EST)

Re: Upcoming meetings? (fwd)

By beginner I meant beginning in perl. I've been using Linux for over a
year now and have been programming in some form or another most of my
life. I know several flavors of basic, shell, C/C++, html (not really
programming), some java, etc..
I'm having no problems learning perl (great book, phenomenal language),
I'm just looking for a reccomendation as to what perl mongers meeting to
go to as I usually work on mondays.