Robert Spier on Thu, 10 Feb 2000 20:24:56 -0500 (EST)

Re: Upcoming meetings? (fwd)

  NR> language), I'm just looking for a reccomendation as to what perl
  NR> mongers meeting to go to as I usually work on mondays.

Any and all meetings.  They're all fun.  Very rarely are they 'overly
technical'.  The Dinner meetings are fun social events where we
discuss everything.  Tech meetings are nifty too.

So.. my reccomendation, go to Hao's PHP v. Perl presentation, and then
go to the next dinner meeting, and then go to the next Tech Talk, and
then the next Dinner meeting.. etc..

-R