Robert Spier on Thu, 10 Feb 2000 20:26:39 -0500 (EST)

Re: ESR

  >> ESR has been delayed till 6pm.  Same place.  Heilmeier Hall,
  >> Towne Building.  at 5:45 there will be free pizza in the Moore
  >> Lounge.

  JJ> I'm confused: what's ESR? Tonight?

ESR is Eric Raymond, relatively famous in the Open Source community.

He spoke at the University of Pennsylvania tonight, and as it was an open
event, I had passed the information on to da mongers.

He's a great speaker, motivated, knows his stuff, very opinionated,
funny.  It was great.  I've got a bunch of pictures, which _will_ go
up on the web before Adam posts the 'Mongers in London' pictures.

-R