Nicolai Rosen on Thu, 10 Feb 2000 20:28:20 -0500 (EST)

Re: Upcoming meetings? (fwd)

Trust me, could I I would. Unfortunately I have work on Monday. I'm just
getting this rare opportunity as somebody needed to switch shifts for one
day, so he can have my monday. I just need to decide Which monday. Which
one would I probably enjoy the most?

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Robert Spier wrote:

>   NR> language), I'm just looking for a reccomendation as to what perl
>   NR> mongers meeting to go to as I usually work on mondays.
>
> Any and all meetings.  They're all fun.  Very rarely are they 'overly
> technical'.  The Dinner meetings are fun social events where we
> discuss everything.  Tech meetings are nifty too.
>
> So.. my reccomendation, go to Hao's PHP v. Perl presentation, and then
> go to the next dinner meeting, and then go to the next Tech Talk, and
> then the next Dinner meeting.. etc..
>
> -R
>
> **Majordomo list services provided by PANIX <URL:http://www.panix.com>**

Nicolai Rosen