Rachel King on Sun, 13 Feb 2000 17:48:48 -0500 (EST)

Re: What meeting to come to

Unless one of the upcoming tech talks is at the very top of your interest list, if you can only come to one meeting
I would suggest coming to our next dinner meeting.  It's a good chance to meet people, talk to us, and get to know us,
which in turn is a good way of becoming involved in the Perl community.  We generally have dinner the first Monday of
every month so our next dinner meeting is March 6.  Of course, this is only my opinion/suggestion.  If anybody disagrees,
i hope they'll respond.

-Rachel

> I asked a while back what meeting I could come to (as I have the
> opportunity to switch shifts w/ somebody & come on a monday night). I
> never really got an answer. Somebody said come to all of them (not really
> possible), somebody else told me not to read Learning Perl (seems to work
> well for me), but I never really got an answer as to what meeting would be
> good to come to for somebody who is about 1/2 way through Learning Perl
> and wants to be involved in the perl community.
>
> Nicolai Rosen
> nick@netaxs.com
> Earthstation/Netaxs
>
> **Majordomo list services provided by PANIX <URL:http://www.panix.com>**

Rachel J. King
B.S.E., Computer Science & Engineering '99
Society of Women Engineers   *   Hexagon Senior Society
http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~rjking