Nicolai Rosen on Sun, 13 Feb 2000 02:17:26 -0500 (EST)

What meeting to come to

I asked a while back what meeting I could come to (as I have the
opportunity to switch shifts w/ somebody & come on a monday night). I
never really got an answer. Somebody said come to all of them (not really
possible), somebody else told me not to read Learning Perl (seems to work
well for me), but I never really got an answer as to what meeting would be
good to come to for somebody who is about 1/2 way through Learning Perl
and wants to be involved in the perl community.

Nicolai Rosen
nick@netaxs.com
Earthstation/Netaxs