Robert Spier on Thu, 10 Feb 2000 21:47:55 -0500 (EST)

Re: ESR

  WM> What did he talk about?  There was some whining on the PLUG list
  WM> (some by myself :-) that the announcement about the talk didn't
  WM> say what his topic was going to be.

I don't think we pre-planned a topic with him.

He talked about Cath & Baazar, some of his history, spent a bunch of
time talking the anthropology stuff.  It was very interesting stuff.
Not necessarily applicapble 'day to day', but more 'mindset' stuff.

I just put some pictures on our pictures page,
http://dp.seas.upenn.edu/pictures.html

-R