Nicolai Rosen on Thu, 17 Feb 2000 15:56:35 -0500 (EST)

Bad Perl

I think I'm about ready to start making my bad perl site (where perl is
disected so that people may learn). So before I do, I thought I'd just
send an e-mail over to see if anybody wanted to get involved in this
and/or had some sort of resources I could use (i.e., gonna need to host
this somewhere). I'm also thinking of trying an in person run of this
first to see how it goes and raise issues to deal w/. It would probably be
on a Tuesday, Saturday, or Sunday as all other days are bad for me. Well,
that is all. Thanks!

Nicolai Rosen
nick@netaxs.com
Earthstation/Netaxs