Nicolai Rosen on Sat, 4 Mar 2000 10:19:21 -0500 (EST)

Re: Bezos on 1-click ordering (fwd)

You sure about that? I thought that that was part of Unisys' justification
for being a bitch about the whole jzw thing, that in order for them to be
able to legally enforce their patent in the future they needed to go after
people now.

On Sat, 4 Mar 2000 mjd-perl-pm@plover.com wrote:

> > Patent's the same thing. You need to protect it and stomp it out.
>
> No, that is absolutely not true.  You lose no legal rights at all by
> failure to defend a patent.  It is only trademarks that must be
> defended or lost.
>
> **Majordomo list services provided by PANIX <URL:http://www.panix.com>**

Nicolai Rosen
nick@netaxs.com