Robert Spier on Sat, 4 Mar 2000 22:49:15 -0500 (EST)

Monday's Dinner Meeting (CHANGE OF PLANS)

Abrupt change of plans.

I decided it might be a good move to 'Call Ahead' and see if Brasil is
open on Monday.  It's not.  (Probably good that I called.)

(We've got bad luck, this is two in a row that have been closed on us.)

This means, we need to find another place.   Maybe Brazilian isn't in
the cards this month, but lets still try and avoid sushi, if possible,

Mark, as you ran elections, what was the second choice restuarant?
Something with a D, maybe: Dimitri's?

We could just go with whatever that turned out to be.

-R