Walt Mankowski on Sun, 5 Mar 2000 00:49:03 -0500 (EST)

YAPAS (Yet Another Python Advocacy Story)

Has anyone else had a chance to read the latest pro-Python, anti-Perl
(and everything else) diatribe on the Oreilly web site, "Why I Promote
Python" (http://www.oreilly.com/news/prescod_0300.html)?

Certainly there are valid arguments to be made on both sides, but the
author seems so incredibly clueless that I think O'Reilly is doing the
entire Python community a disservice by giving this guy such a
high-profile soapbox.

Walt