Walt Mankowski on Fri, 17 Mar 2000 18:25:12 -0500 (EST)

Re: Tech Talk on Monday?

On Fri, Mar 17, 2000 at 06:00:47PM -0500, ziggy@panix.com wrote:

> > I'm thinking I may be in Philly next week instead of up here in
> > Cambridge.  Is there a tech talk scheduled for Monday?
> >

> Yes.  Abigail will be talking about 'japhs'.
>
> 	Location: ISI, 3501 Market St
> 	Time:     Mon, March 20, 7pm

Cool.  I will definitely be needing a Perl fix after two weeks of
Tcl.

P.S.  Hey, how's the weather in Philly?  We've had snow all day here in
the Great White North.

P.P.S  I leared today that to Bostonians, "up north" means "New
Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine", as in "well, we might be getting
a little snow here, but they're getting a foot up north".  I
tried to explain to them that Boston is already up north, but
they didn't get it.