rGeoffrey on Mon, 1 May 2000 18:02:57 -0400 (EDT)

Brasil on a Monday?

At 09:52 05/01/2000, someone wrote:
> Well, the '[lack of] rain delay' sounds like a good idea to me.  May Day
> snuck up on me, too.  How about next week at Brasil?  (I'm sure they'll
> be open, but I'll check.)

I thought we tried Brasil before and they are not open on Mondays. Or was it just that particular Monday?

It is a good thing we get an extra Monday in both July and October. Also we need to think about June. Do we want to meet two days before or two days after YAPC?