ziggy on Mon, 1 May 2000 19:13:14 -0400 (EDT)

Re: It is again the first monday of a month

> On Mon, May 01, 2000 at 01:19:37AM -0400, Robert Spier wrote:
> > I was going to propose a 'lack of rain delay', because it's a 5 monday
> > month, and the even mondays fit my schedule better than the odd
> > mondays do, but the 5th monday is a holiday, which rules that out.
>
>     Doesn't that make it an odd Monday?

Yes, but it didn't arrive with the requisite chopsticks.  :-)

>     [ ducking ]

[ covering ]

Looks like next monday at a restaurant to be named shortly.  Any requests
for something other than massive amounts of assorted meats (i.e. Brasil)?

I think it's about a year since we last did Indian...

Z.