Nicolai Rosen on Sat, 6 May 2000 04:23:08 -0400 (EDT)

passwords

I forget who asked about random password generation (Alex?), but I just
installed potato frozen & found a package called pwgen. Here's the
pwgen generates random, meaningless but pronounceable passwords. Depending
on how the program was installed, these words contain either only
lowercase
letters, or upper and lower case mixed, or digits thrown in. Uppercase
letters and digits are placed in a way that eases remembering their
position when memorizing only the word.

Nicolai Rosen
nick@netaxs.com
Earthstation/Netaxs