rGeoffrey on Tue, 9 May 2000 10:55:42 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Calendar, June, and Dinner

At 00:27 05/09/2000, you wrote:
> 20000612 Dinner Meeting: ... TBA ...

Being decisive early for June.

The event may be at Jillians inside Franklin Mills Mall.

There are several Septa options to get to the mall, or we can arrange other rides when the time comes. If we want to do this please let me know and I will make the reservations now so we can get the right night. I would prefer that we take the bowling option as we have been talking about it for more than a year.

Jillians is similar to Dave and Busters, with the addition of a bowling alley.

I dropped a business card in their bowl and won an event for up to 25 of us.

We can pick one of 4 types of parties...

Ping Pong
Billards
Bowling (we get two lanes)
Gameroom ($5 card per person)

It also includes an "appetizer table".

Any other food, and probably beverages, will be extra.

Septa has three buses that go to the mall from Frankford Terminal, R7 (Trenton), or R3 (West Trenton). Getting back to Center City will be easy as we will all be leaving the same place.

http://www.septa.org/schedule.cgi?route=20&day=1
http://www.septa.org/schedule.cgi?route=67&day=1
http://www.septa.org/schedule.cgi?route=84&day=1