Nicolai Rosen on Tue, 9 May 2000 11:48:57 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Calendar for the next few months.

I was just scanning the calender on philly pm web site (it's got days of
the week) & I noticed July 4. Is that just there as a reference kind of
thing who forget when the 4th of July is or is anything happening then?

Nicolai Rosen
nick@netaxs.com
Earthstation/Netaxs
http://laktar.dyndns.org/