Robert Spier on Tue, 6 Jun 2000 14:04:37 -0400 (EDT)

fwd: RE: Hello

Yes/No?

------- start of forwarded message -------
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 14:08:17 -0400
To: "'rspier@pm.org'" <rspier@pm.org>
From: "Doherty, Chris" <CDoherty@aspre.net>
Subject: RE: Hello

Thanks.  As we are looking for Linux folks on our Network side, I am
speaking for about 2 minutes in front of the Philadelphia Linux Users Group
(PLUG) tomorrow evening.  Would it be possible to set up the same thing at
the end of one of your meeting?  Perl people are tough to come by right now,
so you are in a great market.  Please let me know.  Thanks again.

Chris Doherty
Sr. Staffing Consultant
ASPRE
(215) 957-2266 x-140