David H. Adler on Thu, 6 Jul 2000 13:41:31 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Egads! Time for dinner!

On Thu, Jul 06, 2000 at 01:33:44PM -0400, Adam Turoff wrote:

> Since it's summer, lite fare served chilled sounds in order.  For anyone
> who wants the opposite, how about Brasil on Chestnut (bet. front & 2nd)?
>
> Last time I was there, the house special was something akin to
> 'filet of roast meat market' (sorry, I forget the real name of this
> Brazilian delicacy).

Rodizio, I believe.  A restaurant in nyc has the punnish name
Riodizio.  They serve lots of MEAT.  MEAT IS GOOD.  Well, maybe not
good for you, but if you like that sort of thing, you'll, uh, like
that sort of thing...  I know I do.

dha

--
David H. Adler - <dha@panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
Tegan's always being posessed!  She just wants attention.