Adam Turoff on Tue, 25 Jul 2000 00:45:24 -0400 (EDT)

Re: A word about food

On Tue, Jul 25, 2000 at 12:39:21AM -0400, Robert Spier wrote:
> AT> Damn.  I think I'll be in Canada by then.
>
> But you'll be around on the 7th, right?

Ayup.

> AT> The bad news is that if I don't get this apartment, everything
> AT> else is pretty damn small.  That is, the guest bedroom and the
> AT> master bedroom are superpositioned in everything except this one
> AT> place I just saw.
>
> Can you rent two adjoining apartments and knock down some walls?

Don't think so.  The building where two apartments were cheap enough to
replace one apartment had such poor layout that even that wasn't worthwhile.
Might even get the keys tomorrow, just as soon as they landlord verifies
that ActiveState is a real brick-and-morter company.

Looks like I'll be getting this one.  Chalk one up for the Aggressive,
Obnoxious American.  :-)

Z.