Rachel King on Fri, 28 Jul 2000 13:10:22 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Happy Hour Tonight

How late do you think you'll be there?  I'm probably not even going to get
home from work until at least 6:15.

-Rachel

> Hi everyone!
>
> As most of your probably already know, today is my last day at
> ArsDigita.  To celebrate, I'll be having a little happy hour tonight
> at the new Dock St. Brewpub at 12th and Filbert.  Filbert is the
> little block just north of Market.  This is right by the convention
> center, and if we're lucky we might get to see some visiting
> Republican dignitaries getting sloshed.
>
> The festivities will be getting underway around 5:30.
>
> Walt
>
> **Majordomo list services provided by PANIX <URL:http://www.panix.com>**

Rachel J. King
B.S.E., Computer Science & Engineering '99
Society of Women Engineers   *   Hexagon Senior Society
http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~rjking