Walt Mankowski on Fri, 28 Jul 2000 11:42:34 -0400 (EDT)

Happy Hour Tonight

Hi everyone!

As most of your probably already know, today is my last day at
ArsDigita.  To celebrate, I'll be having a little happy hour tonight
at the new Dock St. Brewpub at 12th and Filbert.  Filbert is the
little block just north of Market.  This is right by the convention
center, and if we're lucky we might get to see some visiting
Republican dignitaries getting sloshed.

The festivities will be getting underway around 5:30.

Walt