rGeoffrey on Tue, 1 Aug 2000 17:56:52 -0400 (EDT)

Next week

At 16:19 08/01/2000, you wrote:
SH> Thanks, Robert.  Have we decided where to go on Monday?

I don't think so. Geoff? Adam?

Attempting to stay with the theme of Italian, the new answer is...

Dolce Carini
1929 Chestnut
7pm 8/7/19100

And rememeber that next week is the week to buy a computer Pennsylvania. For a whole week there is no sales tax. http://www.taxfreepc.state.pa.us/

But their FAQ has this line...
"To be tax-free, a personal computer sold in the same transaction must include a central processing unit, random access memory, a storage drive, a display monitor, and a keyboard."

So it looks like there is no incentive for me to buy my new computer next week as I am not getting a monitor or keyboard this time.