John Kominetz on Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:56:37 -0400 (EDT)

Meat On a Stick / Re: Al Gore's Mom invented Perl

--- Robert Spier <rspier@speed.seas.upenn.edu> wrote:

> [it's been a quiet week on the list.  I guess we're all still
> processing all that protein]

I couldn't eat anything the entire next day.  Other processes were
similarly hindered.  Are we going back there next month?

BTW, I hope to attend the next technical talk, but will probably come
from work (aka have my car with me).  What is the parking situation in
that part of town, assuming we're still doing the talks at ISI.

Near Death from Rodizio...

=====