Walt Mankowski on Wed, 13 Sep 2000 21:02:15 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Meat On a Stick / Re: Al Gore's Mom invented Perl

On Wed, Sep 13, 2000 at 10:13:07AM -0700, John Kominetz wrote:
> BTW, I hope to attend the next technical talk, but will probably come
> from work (aka have my car with me).  What is the parking situation in
> that part of town, assuming we're still doing the talks at ISI.

There's usually metered on-street parking available, if not on Market
then on the side street behind ISI that's just north of Market.  If I
remember correctly, the meters are $0.25 for 15 minutes through 8 pm.

Do we have a topic yet?

Walt