David Steuber on Wed, 18 Oct 2000 19:36:57 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Greetings and Salutations!

Schuyler D. Erle writes:
' David Steuber wrote:
' >
' > Although, if that happens I think I will hike on down to Key West and become a
' > professional bum.
'
' Key West is a good place for it. The bums down there actually make quite a bit in season. If you do decide to pursue this course, be sure to say hi to Chris down on Duval St. for me. He's the big guy with the bandanna and sarong and the sign saying "Will Take Verbal Abuse For $1". :)

Sounds like a good deal.  When I was down there in '98, I didn't see
him.  However, I would like to be able to get some twentys for
upstarez over Rum Runners. ;-)

--
David Steuber
302 E. Marshall Street #612

http://www.david-steuber.com/
Telco://610.436.1677
ICQ# 91465842  (Using Micq 0.4.6 under Linux)