Robert Spier on Fri, 20 Oct 2000 00:55:20 -0400 (EDT)

Re: proposal for Monday

KRB> Not an objection, just a request for directions.  I've talked
KRB> this over with the Vwrsp people (I'm just a consultant there),
KRB> and one of the higher ups wants to accompany me -- he'll be able
KRB> to provide a differnet [non-developer] perspective on the
KRB> project.

I've updated the website with info about the talk.

What kind of directions would you like?

Here's a map:
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=3501+Market+Street&csz=19104&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

The meter's run until 8 - so you need an hour worth of quarters.

KRB> Oh yeah, I almost forgot, they [vwr] offered to provide for
KRB> refreshments -- is there any kind of protocol for that?

Cool.  :)  That's never happened to us before (in the past two or
three years.)

Geoff- I think this falls under your domain.

-R
 (who may be late, coming from another talk at 6)