Simply Hao on Sat, 21 Oct 2000 21:00:09 -0400 (EDT)

Re: proposal for Monday

I just came back from London today, and I would just like to say
"Holy !@#$%&* !@#$%, Batman!"  You should all go to London (if you
can afford the lose-lose exchange rate!).

I was sent for training on the templating system in a product
called MediaSurface (now the company name too) used by my previous
department.  I don't complain (just a bit of feigning reluctance)
when I get a free trip.  Now I don't quite know the full details of
the product architecture, but the comprehensive templating system
is based partly on embedded Perl like embPerl, Mason, etc.

I'm not too confident in the encryption/authentication methods....

The IDE is a Java app.  :)

So I am definitely interested in what Kyle has to show us.

Damn U.S. Airways.  :)

-Hao