Walt Mankowski on Mon, 23 Oct 2000 10:34:21 -0400 (EDT)

Re: 110!

On Mon, Oct 23, 2000 at 04:15:48AM -0400, Adam Turoff wrote:
> Um, ActiveState is hiring, but that's actually further away from Philly.  :-)

Do you need to take into account great circle routes when you get that
far north?  :-)

> Yep.  At least the salmon is nice and fresh.  And reasonably cheap.
> Pity good beer is so hard to find north of the border.  I'd really
> enjoy seeing a beer menu with Duvel, Victory and Yards again.  And
> soft pretzels with mustard...

Funny, I remember buying Canadian beer because American beer was so
bad...

The thing I remember missing most during my time in the Northwest was
sandwiches.  You just can't get decent Italian rolls out west.  And
let's not even talk about presliced cold cuts.

Walt