David Steuber on Tue, 24 Oct 2000 00:26:38 -0400 (EDT)

Re: REMINDER: Tech Talk Tonight

Robert Spier writes:
'
' 			 ISI, 3501 Chestnut,
' 		    2nd floor conference room, 7pm

This is what confused me, even though the address was given as Market
street in previous posts.  Oh well.  At least the stuff is on the
Internet to look at.  And I'll find the building the next time.  I'll
try to be a regular if the meetings are announced on the list.

What little of the lecture I did catch I found quite interesting.  It
is definitely going to make me rethink web application design.

I just have to get OO Perl down.  C++ makes OOP so easy, as does
Java.  Perl makes parsing text easy, which is what I've used it for so
far.

Thanks for the talk, Kyle.  What little I caught and the meeting at
that restaurant on Sansom st made the gas, parking meter, and hunting
for a non-existant building worth while.

Chestnut, Market, what's one block?

--
David Steuber
302 E. Marshall Street #612

http://www.david-steuber.com/
Telco://610.436.1677
ICQ# 91465842  (Using Micq 0.4.6 under Linux)