Meng Weng Wong on Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:15:16 -0500 (EST)

Re: Matrix parodies

On Mon, Oct 30, 2000 at 08:05:29PM -0500, Simply Hao wrote:

| I'd like to see the rest of Dune, if possible.

Have you read the book?  You have to read the book before
you watch the movie, or you'll find yourself bewildered,
though perhaps not put off as in the case of (gack) Starship
Troopers.

| Meng's TV is huge.  His speakers are huger....

the screen doesn't seem so big on widescreen movies, where
the top and bottom thirds of the screen are wasted space.
fortunately the apartment is small.