Simply Hao on Tue, 31 Oct 2000 15:33:14 -0500 (EST)

suggestion

I suggested this to some of the Mongers on Saturday.  What I think we
should do to encourage tech speakers is to treat the speaker to
dinner, probably on presentation night, but maybe on the monthly
dinner night instead (used to be reading group night?).  Split up
among us who are willing and able, it wouldn't cost much.

Should we vote on this?

Another compelling reason for presenting is basic geek survival
(thanks to my Java-preferring colleague for the referral):

    <http://www.itspace.com/itspacealpha/features/community/ciospace
     /KnowledgeManagement/Measuring.asp>

-Hao, willing and able for the mo'