McLaughlin, Jane on Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:25:07 -0500 (EST)

RE: movies

Title: RE: movies

The original Metropolis is a classic. Forget the Freddie Mercury version.

Alexander Nevsky is another winner (1938 Eisenstein with Prokoviev score).

Of course Battleship Potemkin and both Nosferatus (silent and Klaus Kinski).

Jane McLaughlin
Senior Director, Knowledge Management & Special Projects
ISI
3501 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
215-386-0100, x1189