David H. Adler on Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:36:05 -0500 (EST)

Re: movies

On Tue, Oct 31, 2000 at 12:09:07PM -0500, Meng Weng Wong wrote:
> I'd like to start with the "classics" --- try to cover
> the-canon-according-to-phl.pm.  Let's get the "great movie,
> memorable, really worth my time, can't believe you haven't
> seen it" out of the way, and then we can move on to "ooh,
> the explosions!"

Should I bother getting in on the act here, or, since I probably won't
be making it to many of these (or possibly any, for that matter),
should I just keep my mouth shut? :-)

dave, warning that he can spout large film lists at the drop of a
hat...

--
David H. Adler - <dha@panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
The Revolution Will Not Be Televised