Michael Grabenstein on Thu, 9 Nov 2000 11:05:48 -0500 (EST)

Re: Interesting problem...

    Thanks, but the parser does not output anything while it is running.
I printed out the tag and time stamp only to see if in the CGI it was
hanging at a particular place, but it was not. The times I quote are not
from the version that printed the tags and time stamp.

    Plus I tried it, no change.

Thanks,
    Mike

Meng Weng Wong wrote:

> maybe you are suffering from buffering?
>
> http://209.152.214.112/FAQs/Buffering.html
>
> **Majordomo list services provided by PANIX <URL:http://www.panix.com>**

kill -9'em All and let Root sort'em out
         --From Slashdot
Opinions, Flames, Irritations are solely mine.
Useful, Productive information... the company claims.