Robert Spier on Wed, 29 Nov 2000 19:07:25 -0500 (EST)

Re: ANNOUNCE- Monday, November 27th - Technical Meeting

MWW> can we please get a little more notice for these meetings?  i
MWW> don't mean to sound petulant, but i didn't find out about this
MWW> until after it happened.

Yes.  Sorry about that. Trying to get back on track.

 Although it was pre-announced the week before....

December's food meeting has been announced.

And Janurary's talk will most likely be:
    Sean O'Leary talking about Perl on Win32
    on Jan 8th.

Followed by Dinner on Jan 22nd.

-R