one bad brain on Sat, 9 Dec 2000 22:17:49 -0500 (EST)

Perl GTK/Gnome

Hello,
	I had volunteered to do a Perl-GTK lesson for the group.  I will still be glad to do this, but I was wondering if you all would be more interested in a Gtk geared lesson, or a Gnome geared lesson.  I am currently working on some perl-Gnome apps, and I really like the features that Gnome provides.
	I could do a lesson on both and show the differences between the two, since they come packaged together in one module.  I really just want to know if anyone objects to getting a lesson perl-Gnome as well?

thanks,
Hunter.