one bad brain on Tue, 2 Jan 2001 16:32:32 -0500 (EST)

Re: The Perl Journal

Since this is a reply from Jon Orwent, I will post all the info I have, including emails from Jon Orwent himself.  This came through my company and I would rather not name it.  I will blot out identifying info.  I would also like to say in response, that I know nothing about this Jon, I am just wondering what you guys know.  I got this "through the pipeline" and really know nothing about it.  I just would hate to see TPJ go under because I find it to be a very useful publication.  I also just subscribed for another year. :./