John Kominetz on Fri, 19 Jan 2001 15:18:21 -0500 (EST)

Re: Penang?

Well, as far as doing Steve Levy, I don't even know if he's cute, but I'm
game.

Assuming this event takes about two hours, I'd probably do a beer
afterwards but not food.  Perhaps we should arrange something before Levy
and in the general area.  Perhaps Dock Street at 2 Logan Square at 17:30?

=====
 http://www.kominetz.com/john