Walt Mankowski on Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:47:04 -0500 (EST)

Dinner tonight (was Penang?)

Lacking any other plans, why don't we just make Dock Street our base
for tonight?  People interesting in seeing Levy can get there earlier
and come back after the talk.  People not interested can arrive around
7 as usual.

I'll probably be there around 6.

Does anyone have any idea how long these talks usually run?  Around an
hour?

Walt