John Kominetz on Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:57:44 -0500 (EST)

Usual complications / Re: Dinner tonight (was Penang?)

OK, as usual my Mondays have become "complicated" and I may not be leaving
the burbs until 18:00.  So, despite it being my idea, don't expect me at
Dock Street--odds are about 3:1 against.  Argh!

=====
 http://www.kominetz.com/john