Kyle R . Burton on Mon, 22 Jan 2001 17:45:12 -0500 (EST)

[Offtopic] Austrailia...

I know there are some well traveled persons listening, so I thought I'd
throw this out to the list.

I'm going to Austrailia in March on Vacation [for 2 wks].  I'll be in
Sydney for a few days, Alice Springs for a few days, and Port Douglas
[near Cairns] for a few days.

Anyone have any 'must see' or 'must do' kinds of things to recommend?
We're already signed up for the harbor bridge climb in Sydney.  Any
restaraunts/etnertainment/good pubs/etc?

thanks,
kyle