one bad brain on Sun, 4 Feb 2001 11:43:27 -0500

Re: Tech Talk: Mon Feb 5

Robert,
	I'm sorry for the late reply.  I will be doing a more technical presentation.  Here are the main points I will be hitting:

	- What exactly GTK+ and Gnome are.
	- The differences between implementing apps in Xlib and Tk and Gtk/Gnome (this will be more broad)
	- The differences between applications written for Gnome and applications written for Gtk+
	- The different widgets and pieces that go into a Gtk/Gnome/Perl application.
	- I will disect a program for Gnome and a program for Gtk and explain the innerworkings.
	- finally I will provide links to tutorials and reference (i.e. my sources)

Let me know if you'd like to see anything else, I'll try to fit it in.

-hunter.