Robert Spier on Mon, 5 Feb 2001 17:30:42 -0500

Re: YO: tech talk POSTPONED, ok?

obb> Well, I'd like to try and attend the Wed PLUG meeting so I'd
obb> prefer not then.  I don't see a reason why I can't do Monday.
obb> Also, just for reference, what was the target lenght of the
obb> presentation supposed to be?  And Robert, didn't you have a
obb> script somewhere for making HTML slides, where is that at?

If you look at the end of the talks I've given
(http://phl.pm.org/techtalks.html) You'll find the little script I
hacked together for myself.

Sean also used it - and his version might be a little cleaner.  Mine
is "use at your own risk"  :)

-R