Rachel King on Wed, 7 Mar 2001 17:44:30 -0500

Re: March Madness

More like March Sadness this year.  The fallen Quakers can do nothing but
sit back and watch Princeton get the crap kicked out of them.  On second
thought, maybe that's not so sad.  And Go Terps!  :)

Geoff, will you send out a reminder e-mail after Selection Day? I'm sure
I'll forget to go make my picks.

-Rachel

> March Madness is almost upon us and people where I work don't have a pool
> on the subject.  Sandbox.com has a March Madness game where more than $10
> million will be given as prizes.
>
> But they also allow you to set up groups so you can compete against people
> you know for bragging rights (or whatever other arrangement members of a
> group decide on).  So I have set up a group named 'Perl Mongers'.  The
> password to get into the group is 'camel'.
>
> The NCAA will be picking the teams for the tournament on Sunday 3/11 and
> you have until the games start on Thursday 3/15 to make your picks.
>
> To play go to Sandbox at http://www.sandbox.com/madness/pub-doc/home.jsp to
> sign up.  There are no special prizes beyond pride and the regular Sandbox
> prizes at stake, but if a subset of you want to play for more I am sure you
> can work something out among yourselves.
>
> PS. If you know of someone else that should see this message please forward it.
>
> **Majordomo list services provided by PANIX <URL:http://www.panix.com>**

Rachel J. King
B.S.E., Computer Science & Engineering '99
Society of Women Engineers   *   Hexagon Senior Society
http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~rjking