Walt Mankowski on Sun, 11 Mar 2001 20:22:25 -0500

Re: Tech Talk?

On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 11:38:29AM -0500, Simply Hao wrote:
> Do we know when the next Tech Talk will be?

An excellent question.  I believe we're due for a tech talk tomorrow
night.  John Kirk is the only one who's volunteered to speak.

I'd suggest that John speak on the topic of his choice (he's had
several interesting proposals for talks) but it seems like awfully
short notice.  Does anyone else have any ideas?  Maybe something like
the Perl Help Desk which we talked about at a prior meeting?

Our next social meeting is scheduled for March 26.  There's a good
chance that phl.pm's founder and former leader Adam Turoff will be in
town that day and will be joining us.  We still don't have a place
picked out yet.  Anything you've got a particular hankering for, Adam?

Walt