Adam Turoff on Mon, 12 Mar 2001 16:32:53 -0500

[fwd] RE: Internet.com/WDVL hacked

----- Forwarded message -----

From: "K Reeder" <eaglefire@onix.com>
To: <phl@lists.pm.org>
Subject: RE: Internet.com/WDVL hacked
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 20:15:10 -0500

Gee, so sorry Walt. I've seen all kinds of things far less related to Perl
than WDVL discussed in this list.  WDVL has much Perl-related content; I
thought someone here might also belong to it and make the mistake of trying
to log into the forums.

So, back to lurking until I have something more on topic to post - something
about "booth babes",  food, or march madness.

Kathryn