Rachel King on Mon, 12 Mar 2001 16:52:53 -0500

Re: Tech Talk?

> AT> If it's a small crowd, then Dmitri's on 12th & Locust would be
> AT> nice.  Great for up to about 8, but after that it gets a little
> AT> difficult.  Six is a nice group.
>
> Are you sure it's still Dmitri's?
>
> That place changes names pretty often, if we're thinking of the same
> place.
>
> -R

Last I checked, it was still Dmitri's.  It's also kind of on the expensive
side IIRC.  For lack of brain power after the 3 hour meeting I just got
out of, since there's been no other comments, and since last month was our
default restaurant, I'd like to propose Vietnam Palace for dinner.  11th
Street btwn. some streets north of Market (Arch & Race?).  7:00.

Agree/Disagree?

-Rachel

--
Rachel J. King
B.S.E., Computer Science & Engineering '99